Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and overall well-being of our employees. We strive to maintain a competitive benefits package and encourage our staff to pursue certifications, licensing, and credentials beyond what may be required of their current position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit-Sharing, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and extensive of hands-on training.
At Hillmann Consulting, LLC, we provide our staff with the opportunity to drive their own career path. If you are a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills who adapts well to change, we can offer you the challenge and compensation that you deserve!
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is currently looking for a few talented people to join our team. The following opportunities are available:
ASBESTOS PROJECT MONITOR – Syracuse, NY
We have an immediate need for an Environmental Technician to join our group in Syracuse NY area. Hillmann is a fast growing, team-oriented company and looking for a motivated individual to grow with us and help build and evolve our business locally as well as nationwide.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Primary requirement to possess a NY State Asbestos Inspector and Project Monitor license
- NY Mold Assessor license or ability to obtain preferred
- Candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience within industry, preferably with experience conducting asbestos, lead and mold inspections
- Well-spoken and excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and transportation for work in New York and surrounding states
- Eager and available to work flexible and extra hours
- Must be available for work during off-hour shifts on an emergency, as-needed basis
- Conduct investigations and report findings and results in accordance with regulations and applicable industry guidelines
- Perform limited asbestos containing material surveys
- Perform mold/moisture inspections within commercial/residential properties
- Perform limited lead-based paint inspections & risk assessments
- Obtain and maintain applicable certifications and licenses
- Respond to client emergencies during normal business and off-peak hours as necessary
- Other responsibilities as dictated
ENGINEERING DIVISION – PROJECT MANAGER – Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Hillmann Consulting’s Construction Engineering group is headquartered in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey and is growing rapidly. Our team of Engineers, Architects and Construction Managers provide an array of construction consulting services to major national financial institutions, real estate owners and managers, and property developers. These services include property condition assessments, pre-construction due diligence as well as ongoing construction monitoring. Last year alone we worked on projects in 35 states as well as the US Virgin Islands and Saipan.
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join our group in the New York/New Jersey area. Hillmann is a fast growing, team-oriented company and looking for a motivated individual to grow with us and help build and evolve our business locally as well as nation-wide.
The successful candidate will attend regular construction site visits and will produce ongoing construction monitoring reports; pre-construction engineering assessments and document reviews; perform property condition assessments (physical needs assessments); and will build relationships with existing and potential Clients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Degree (or equivalent Baccalaureate degree) in Engineering / Construction Management / Architecture or equivalent;
- 0-10 years of experience;
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Review and assess construction and architectural agreements, plans and specifications, hard cost budgets and construction schedules, etc.
- Conduct periodic site visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Conduct walkthrough surveys of existing buildings to assess condition of major systems and prepare estimated costs to remedy building conditions.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Help build up the business in the area by meeting with clients
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN – Bedford, MA
Our Bedford, MA office is currently looking for a motivated individual with 1-3 years of experience conducting asbestos, mold, and indoor air quality investigations to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate should have an Associates degree in Environmental Studies, or a related science. He/She should also be well spoken, possess excellent communication skills, be available to work flexible hours and travel as needed. A valid DL and reliable transportation are required. Related licenses/certifications are a plus but not necessary to be considered for this position as full training will be provided. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Conduct investigations and report findings and results in accordance with applicable regulations and industry guidelines.
- Perform air, surface, and water sampling in accordance with applicable regulations and industry methods.
- Perform asbestos containing material surveys, employee exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards, noise exposure assessments, and moisture/mold inspections.
- Respond to client emergencies during normal business hours and off-peak hours as necessary.
PROFESSIONAL GEOLOGIST – Orange, CA
Our Orange, CA office is currently looking for a mid-level Professional Geologist with experience performing residential & commercial Phase II work to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a college degree in Geology, Environmental Studies, or a related science. He/She should also be well spoken, possess excellent communication skills, be available to work flexible hours when needed, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Deltek is a plus but not necessary to apply. A valid DL and reliable transportation are required. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, self-starter, looking to take the lead on designing and performing their own project work.
Upload Your Resume
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information. Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages Minorities and Women to apply.
For a complete review of our service offerings, please download our Hillmann Consulting Brochure.