Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and overall well-being of our employees. We strive to maintain a competitive benefits package and encourage our staff to pursue certifications, licensing, and credentials beyond what may be required of their current position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit-Sharing, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and extensive of hands-on training.
At Hillmann Consulting, LLC, we provide our staff with the opportunity to drive their own career path. If you are a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills who adapts well to change, we can offer you the challenge and compensation that you deserve!
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is currently looking for a few talented people to join our team. The following opportunities are available:
ASBESTOS PROJECT MONITOR – Corning/Elmira, NY
Our Westfield, PA office is currently looking for a self-motivated individual to join our expanding team in the Corning/Elmira, NY area. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be instrumental in building Hillmann’s regional business while creating a dynamic career path. The ideal candidate should possess a valid DL, a 4-year degree in Environmental Studies or a related science, and excellent communication skills (both verbal & written). He/She must also be detail oriented and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office in addition to general computer skills. Asbestos certifications/licenses in NY are required to apply and 40 Hour Hazwoper is preferred. Please note that this position requires significant client interaction and a thorough understanding of asbestos testing.
ENGINEERING DIVISION – PROJECT MANAGER – Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Hillmann Consulting’s Construction Engineering group is headquartered in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey and is growing rapidly. Our team of Engineers, Architects and Construction Managers provide an array of construction consulting services to major national financial institutions, real estate owners and managers, and property developers. These services include property condition assessments, pre-construction due diligence as well as ongoing construction monitoring. Last year alone we worked on projects in 35 states as well as the US Virgin Islands and Saipan.
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join our group in the New York/New Jersey area. Hillmann is a fast growing, team-oriented company and looking for a motivated individual to grow with us and help build and evolve our business locally as well as nation-wide.
The successful candidate will attend regular construction site visits and will produce ongoing construction monitoring reports; pre-construction engineering assessments and document reviews; perform property condition assessments (physical needs assessments); and will build relationships with existing and potential Clients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Degree (or equivalent Baccalaureate degree) in Engineering / Construction Management / Architecture or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field related work required;
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Review and assess construction and architectural agreements, plans and specifications, hard cost budgets and construction schedules, etc.
- Conduct periodic site visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Conduct walkthrough surveys of existing buildings to assess condition of major systems and prepare estimated costs to remedy building conditions.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Help build up the business in the area by meeting with clients
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST – Union, NJ
Our Union, NJ based Geology Division is currently looking for an Environmental Scientist to join our team. The job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Implement soil, groundwater and soil-vapor investigations for both due diligence (Phase II) and regulatory programs
- Implement soil and groundwater remediation projects (ex: NYC brownfield)
- Decommission underground storage tanks (USTs) in accordance with applicable state regulatory programs including remediation when necessary
- Perform compliance-related activities including but not limited to inspections, waste container management, SPCC Plans, and training.
The qualifications & requirements for the ideal candidate include the following:
- Undergraduate Degree in a science-related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience with soil and groundwater investigations (Phase II and/or regulatory), underground storage tank decommissioning and soil/groundwater/soil-vapor remediation projects
- Experience in Phase I Site Assessments and/or Industrial Hygiene is preferred
- Well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and transportation for work in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
- Available to work flexible hours including off-hour shifts on an emergency basis
- 40 hour HAZWOPER Certification is preferred but not required to apply
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN – Bedford, MA
Our Bedford, MA office is currently looking for a motivated individual with 1-3 years of experience conducting asbestos, mold, and indoor air quality investigations to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate should have an Associates degree in Environmental Studies, or a related science. He/She should also be well spoken, possess excellent communication skills, be available to work flexible hours and travel as needed. A valid DL and reliable transportation are required. Related licenses/certifications are a plus but not necessary to be considered for this position as full training will be provided. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Conduct investigations and report findings and results in accordance with applicable regulations and industry guidelines.
- Perform air, surface, and water sampling in accordance with applicable regulations and industry methods.
- Perform asbestos containing material surveys, employee exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards, noise exposure assessments, and moisture/mold inspections.
- Respond to client emergencies during normal business hours and off-peak hours as necessary.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – Orange, CA
Our Orange, CA office is currently looking for a well-rounded environmental professional with a solid background in asbestos, lead, and mold assessments/investigations to join our team as a Senior Project Manager. The ideal candidate should possess a 4 year degree in Environmental Studies, Public Health, or a related Science, 5-10 years of industry relevant experience, be well spoken and have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously, be available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience using Deltek is a plus but not necessary to apply. A valid DL and reliable transportation are required. This position is a good opportunity for a motivated professional who enjoys both conducting site surveys and handling the daily office tasks related to complete project management. In order to be considered for this position, the candidate must possess a valid California Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) license and California Lead Inspector/Assessor (CLIA) license. Salary requirements MUST be included on your resume or cover letter.
PROFESSIONAL GEOLOGIST – Orange, CA
Our Orange, CA office is currently looking for a mid-level Professional Geologist with experience performing residential & commercial Phase II work to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a college degree in Geology, Environmental Studies, or a related science. He/She should also be well spoken, possess excellent communication skills, be available to work flexible hours when needed, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Deltek is a plus but not necessary to apply. A valid DL and reliable transportation are required. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, self-starter, looking to take the lead on designing and performing their own project work.
NY ASBESTOS PROJECT MONITOR/INSPECTOR – NY/NJ
Our New Jersey & Upstate New York offices are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding Asbestos Division. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be instrumental in building Hillmann’s regional business while creating a dynamic career path. The ideal candidate should possess a valid DL, High School Diploma or equivalent, and excellent communication skills (both verbal & written). He/She must also have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, be detail oriented, and possess the following licenses/certifications:
- NYS Project Monitor/Air Sampling Technician
- NY Asbestos Building Inspector
If you meet these requirements, we urge you to contact us today!
NY STATE/USEPA CERTIFIED ASBESTOS PROJECT MONITORS – NY/NJ
Our Union, NJ office is currently looking for several self-motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding Asbestos Division. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be instrumental in building Hillmann’s regional business in the metropolitan NY area while creating a dynamic career path. Accordingly, travel around the NY/NJ area and the ability to work nights and weekends are required. The ideal candidate should possess a valid DL, High School Diploma or equivalent, and excellent communication skills (both verbal & written). He/She must also be available to work overtime (when necessary), be detail oriented, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office in addition to general computer skills. Asbestos certifications/licenses in NY and/or CT is preferred but not required to apply. Please note that this position requires significant client interaction and a thorough understanding of asbestos testing. We have both full & part time positions available. All applicants will be required to consent to a background check and pass a drug test. Send us your resume today!
Upload Your Resume
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information. Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages Minorities and Women to apply.
For a complete review of our service offerings, please download our Hillmann Consulting Brochure.