Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and overall well-being of our employees. We strive to maintain a competitive benefits package and encourage our staff to pursue certifications, licensing, and credentials beyond what may be required of their current position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit-Sharing, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, extensive of hands-on training, and more.
As part of our ongoing recruitment efforts, we’re always accepting applications from talented professionals looking to join our team. At Hillmann Consulting, LLC, we provide our staff with the opportunity to drive their own career path. If you are a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills who adapts well to change, we can offer you the challenge and compensation that you deserve!
General Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Degree;
- 0-10 years of experience;
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
Upload Your Resume
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information. Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages Minorities and Women to apply.
For a complete review of our services, please download our Hillmann Consulting Brochure.