June is National Safety Month! #KeepEachOtherSafe
Did you know that every 4 minutes, someone dies from something that is 100% preventable. Crazy, right?
Falls are the most common cause of traumatic brain injuries, including concussions. #KeepEachOtherSafe by keeping your home safe. Learn more at www.nsc.org/nsm. Prevent falls at home—and at work—by removing the sources of tripping:
• Secure electrical and phone cords away from walking areas, such as hallways or in front of your desk
• Use non-skid rugs and be sure to tape them down to prevent rolling
• Keep drawers and cabinets closed when you’re not using them
• Wear proper footwear, paying special attention to outdoor conditions
• Clean up any spills immediately and include warning signage if necessary
• Refrain from walking while distracted – stay focused on your surroundings
• Ensure there is adequate lighting in your workspace
• Don’t carry more than you can handle—large loads can obstruct your vision and affect your balance
At Hillmann, safety is a part of our business. It’s something we practice each and every day.
Your Property. Our Priority.