Risk Management & Loss Control
Hillmann’s Risk Management services are designed to help our clients prevent injury and illness, and reduce liability exposures in the workplace. Our Risk Management services can help reduce the frequency and severity of accidents, claim outcomes, and risk profiles while increasing the opportunity for saving valuable human and financial resources. Private and public entities such as manufacturing, insurance, property management, contracting, education, healthcare, retail, and residential occupancies require sound risk management practices.
Our Risk Management and Loss Control professionals provide comprehensive onsite and desktop evaluations to gather critical operational information, prioritize the potential exposures, and provide corrective action steps to achieve overall risk improvement. Hillmann’s risk management principles are designed to help your business thrive.
Our Risk Management & Loss Control services include:
- Loss Control Surveys
- Insured Risk Management Services
- Risk Research and Evaluations
- Safety Programs, Evaluation, & Development
- Occupational Disease and Claim Support
- Industrial Hygiene Sampling
- Return to Work Programs
- Incident, Near Miss, and Root Cause Investigations
- OSHA Illness & Injury Program Support
- Job Safety Analysis
- Claim and Loss Run Analysis
- Sub-Contractor Evaluations
Protecting People, Businesses, and the Environment
Hillmann can design an effective Risk Management Program to reduce lost-time injuries and identify and mitigate hazards that impact your operations. We will review management programs in place, establish effective controls, develop recommendations, and monitor the improvement process.
An effective Risk Management Program can help your organization:
- Reduce risks and prevent claims
- Increase productivity and lower costs
- Protect the health and safety of workers
- Minimize unintended regulatory, third-party liability, and legal consequences
- Foster continuous improvement and enterprise excellence