OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Our culture is centered around 5 core values: Integrity, People, Service, Expertise, & Business Acumen
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and overall well-being of our employees. We strive to maintain a competitive benefits package and encourage our staff to pursue certifications, licensing, and credentials beyond what may be required of their current position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401k, Profit-Sharing, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, extensive hands-on training, and more.
As part of our ongoing recruitment efforts, we’re always accepting applications from talented professionals looking to join our team. At Hillmann Consulting, LLC, we provide our staff with the opportunity to drive their own career path. If you are a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills who adapts well to change, we can offer you the challenge and compensation that you deserve!
Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) | Corporate Headquarters | Union, New Jersey
We’re currently looking for a CIH to work out of our Corporate Headquarters in Union, NJ. The ideal candidate should have a thorough knowledge and experience in the disciplines of industrial hygiene, safety, asbestos, mold and indoor air quality.
- Perform compliance-related activities including but not limited to industrial hygiene, safety, asbestos, mold and indoor air quality inspections and associated sampling
- Perform air, surface, and water sampling according to EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, and industry analytical methods
- Upon investigation, develop remediation plans, and report findings in accordance with regulations and applicable industry guidelines
- Provide technical expertise to clients and staff
- Conduct health and safety training
- Provide environmental health and safety audits, inspections, and HASPs
- Manage projects from initiation to completion
- Other responsibilities as dictated
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Degree (BS, MS, MPH) in a Science-related field is required
- ABIH Board Certified Industrial Hygienist with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Well-spoken and must exhibit strong project management skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Valid driver’s license and transportation for work in NJ, NY and PA
We provide expert solutions to safeguard the value of our clients’ property and the health and safety of their people.
Why do we do what we do? The answer is simple! We strive to make a better future for all the communities we touch.